Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blogger's Day Two

I'm so excited - I have a comment and a follower!  (Hats off to you Vivian, my blog mentor.)  I love quilting and sewing as much as I love having a business of my own, so I've already changed my blog name!  I've combined my two interests - selling and sewing - and used both in my blog's name.  Ahhh - the birth and growth of a blog.  I don't know yet how to add "blogs of interest" to my blog, but when I do figure out how to add those I will be pasting those names all over the place so I can get to them quickly and see what everyone's sewing.  Love it!  This blog was intended to relay the interesting things that happen at Whistle Stop, but I see it's going to also include a lot of quilting conversation, too.  Fun!!  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment